Pantene Smooth and Sleek from Influenster


The above was waiting for me at the post office today. YAY!!!
This is my Pantene Pro-V Influenster Vox Box and I'm super excited to tell you all about it. 
I got the Smooth and Sleek set, which is sooo what I need right now- my hair gets all kinds of dry and frizzy in the winter and it's super hard to deal with my curls. 
See what I'm working with here???


Actually, it's about 6 inches longer now and I, as my predecessors before me, am going gray. Suuuucks. But, I digress. So, this Smooth and Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner from Pantene, I can't wait to use it because:
It tames frizz and controls flyaways (which of course I deal with daily being a curly-headed person!) 
It helps protect against humidity (uh, I work in an industrial kitchen, so...yeah.)
It leaves your hair all smooth and shiny and healthy! (Who couldn't use some more of that???

Oh, and did I mention- I got it for free! Oh, but you can totally join Influenster, too, just click the nifty button thingy on my sidebar or the one below. It's super fun and I get to try all kinds of awesome products that I might not have ever known about before!
Anyway, I've been using cleansing conditioners and Wen, but I can take a break for a bit to try out this new Pantene- I'll let you know in a couple of weeks how it goes!





0 comments:

Post a Comment