Now Streaming: Get Hard

So the more previews and ads for the new Will Ferrell/Kevin Hart flick, Get Hard, I saw, the less I actually wanted to see it. I mean, don't get me wrong, Kevin Hart is ok and I love Elf, but I just didn't think this looked that funny.
I was wrong.



My husband and I rented it today HERE on AMAZON for a reasonable price and watched it while the kiddos were hanging out with Grandma. Which is good, because this is NOT for children.
I repeat: NO KIDS ALLOWED.
Sort-of-Spoiler-Alert: You will see a flash of a faux penis. There. It's around 1/3 to 1/2 way through and I think it's supposed to be for comedic effect (even though I was just so surprised by it that I couldn't find it funny). It did shock me out of the film for a minute or two though. It's all good. I'll forgive 'em.
Overall (and without giving anything away), this ended up being one of those buddy movies where I do end up rolling my eyes, chuckling, and even LOL-ing a couple of times. Not bad for a night in. Anyway, if you have a couple of hours, HEAD OVER HERE and rent it. It doesn't cost you anything extra, but I get a few cents thrown my way and that's just a nice thing to do, right? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment