Windows 8.1 Second Impressions


So my laptop died.
Dead.
Would not work.
I owned it for three years or so, and she went kaput. But since I'm in school and produce an online radio show each week, I MUST have a working laptop. So what do I do? Head on over to BestBuy and get a nifty open-box-discounted Lenovo.
It has Windows 8.1. Apparently they're not allowed to sell Windows 7 in store anymore (or at least that's what they tell me). So I'm a bit nervous and I get home, charge it up a bit and start it up.
O.M.G.
It's a TOUCHSCREEN.
So you all remember how I said Windows 8.1 is kind of...odd and useless right?
Not with a touchscreen!!!!
In fact I <3 this laptop.
I can update my Cozi Calendar from my phone and then it updates to my desktop app.
Swipe, swish and tap.
Aaaah.
Nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment