Mommy Makes Money: Gomez Peers

I have discovered possibly the easiest money I will ever make online- with Gomez Peer! Basically you install their little program, keep it running while your computer is on and connected to the internet- and they pay you. There is no information collection, no surveys, no ads, no spyware. NOTHING. Why do they do this? Well, they test websites and such, and in order to do that they need a bit more room and bandwidth. So they take a MB here and there from the thousands of Peers and use that. When they do, you make a few cents. I really do mean a few cents. I've been on for two days and made $0.08 each day. Not much, right? Well whenever I get over $5 they'll automatically send it to me via paypal. I can expect to make around $30 per year. But I literally spent two minutes setting it up and then never have to think about it again. Easy, right? Sure, it won't make me rich, but it's enough to get that new organizer I've been eyeing, or maybe fill the tank with gas. And I didn't really have to do anything to get it! Interested? Of course you are- go SIGN UP HERE. (or click on one of the banners)

0 comments:

Post a Comment