Mommy Makes Money : Product Testing

BzzAgent Badge

Ok, so technically you're not making money with this one, but I have gotten plenty of free stuff over the years, and that saves me money- so I say it counts. Buzzagent is a company that's been around for quite a while- I personally have been a member since 2008 and have participated in at least a half dozen 'campaigns' which I have really enjoyed. I've gotten cosmetics, over the counter allergy medication, household cleaning products, online discounts and freebies, and I get tons of coupons with each campaign. Most recently was the Burt's Bees Campaign, in which I got a full sized Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Facial Cleanser, Moisturizing Cream, and about a dozen samples with coupons! Before that was the CoverGirl BLAST Campaign, where I've received a full sized CoverGirl Smoky Eye dual ended shadow stick and a super shiny gloss. I love both products and got to choose my shades that I wanted to receive beforehand. I earn points on Mypoints.com for telling others about the product and giving out coupons that the company has sent me. I can earn status on BuzzAgent by participating in the campaigns (which is easy- I can even link my account to my facebook), by visiting different websites and posting short bits of feedback on them, or by adding to collections of information on different websites- called BuzzScapes.
Every time I 'Buzz' about a product (by telling others) and then tell BuzzAgent how I did it or what I said, I receive 50 points for my MyPoints account as well. I'm given plenty of opportunity to improve my status for more campaigns to be a part of, and I've not had any negative experiences with them yet!
I don't get anything if you click my banner to join up, but I really love being a BuzzAgent- the free stuff is sweet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment